GMS Anti-Virus uses multiple detection techniques, including heuristics. It also has very strong disinfection capabilities and prevents infected incoming or outgoing emails from reaching a users inbox.
GMS Anti-Virus has very high performance. Compared to normal command line AV scanners, the GMS Anti-Virus DLL runs 200% faster. Multi-threading boosts performance yet further.
The AV engine (provided by Command Software) used by Gordano detects and disinfects 100% of all viruses in-the-wild. These are viruses that pose a real world threat. It is:
Certified by independent agencies –
- 100% Detection
- 100% Detection
- 100% Disinfection
- Level One: 100% Detection
- Level Two: 100% Disinfection
It identifies all virus types –
- Boot Sector Viruses
- File Viruses
- Macro Viruses
- Polymorphic Viruses
- Also Identifies Trojan Horses
It rates highly in reviews. For example, About.com awarded it the only 5 star rating and listed it as the “Top Guide Pick” in About.com’s AntiVirus software review.
The automatic update mechanism (patent pending) provides maximum peace of mind, using a secure but firewall friendly integrated messaging vehicle.
- How do I configure VPP on GLMail?
- Who decides the name for a virus?
- How do I install #GMSAV# on Linux and Solaris?
- What are Heuristics?
- Can you configure GMS Anti-Virus to only protect certain domains, and not protect others?
- Does GMS Anti-Virus work against malformed MIME and UUEncode files?
- If I use GMS Anti-Virus, how quickly can I expect to be protected against a new virus?
- How can I be confident that GMS Anti-Virus protects my messaging server from email viruses?
- Why should I use GMS Anti-Virus over a standard anti virus solution using VSM?
Keywords:VPP, CSAV, Viruses, Virus, engine, Command, AV, Virus Protection Plan GMS Anti-virus anti virus antivirus