Everyone is talking about the cloud. They have been for ages. But what is it? How can you get there? Is it right for you? Basically, it means having your software as a service. Nothing in-house or on-premise, but accessible anywhere. No overheads, and free from the strains of managing it yourself. We have helped many businesses take their first steps into the cloud space with GMS Cloud, our complete email solution, hosted by Amazon Web Services.
- Access your email anywhere, in the office, at home, or on the move with GMS Webspace, our flagship mail client, and optimised for mobile use. Or have it come through a variety of clients such as Outlook or Thunderbird
- The ability to share and manage schedules, contacts and tasks
- Supports CalDav & CardDav synchronisation across multiple clients and devices
- Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync to sync your calendars, contacts, and other personal data on your smart device.
- Zero Hour malware protection included
- Unlimited telephone and email support during business hours. You won’t get support like this anywhere else
- A constantly evolving solution that’s always getting better
- Plenty of assistance migrating your data over to the cloud
Trial GMS Cloud for free for up to 1 month, and get full support as you evaluate the service, with no obligation.
We recommend that all new GMS users trial the product first. Email solution implementations are customer specific, and it is important to us that we tailor the solution to fit your needs before you make any monthly or annual commitments.
Purchase any time during or after your trial.
All you need is a standard web browser such as Firefox, Internet Explorer or Chrome. The primary access method for Cloud is via GMS Webspace. Alternatively you may wish to use the service with Outlook (or another static client type, e.g.: Thunderbird). If you choose to use Outlook then you can also use the advanced groupware capabilities, such as sharing calendars, contacts, tasks etc. Groupware functionality is also available from the GMS Cloud webmail client.