Why am I seeing page errors in GMS Webmail?
We have recieved a number of reports of usability issues with the GMS Webmail user interface. To ensure that our customers continue to enjoy the highest possible user experience we have released the following hotfix for GMS Build 3365 which fixes two issues with the WWW service as follows:
- Page could not be displayed error in the status area on the port 9000 webmail logon page which disappears once logged on.
- Intermittent page not found errors while using webmail due to thread timeouts. This could cause an individual frame within the GMS Webmail interface to not display.
- What is a Hotfix?
- Where do I find updates/patches for #GMS#?
- How do I apply hotfixes to my GMS server
- How do I install a patch?
Keywords:page not found page not displayed