An archive of all previous versions of public releases of Gordano software can be obtained via anonymous ftp from ftp.gordano.com.
If you do not want to upgrade to the latest version you should ensure that you download the same version that you are currently running.
To find out your current version check one of the following places:
- Select the help page (click on the lifebelt in the GUI) and look at the bottom of the page.
- Check the page where you enter keys.
- Look in the first few lines of a recently created setup.txt (or System Recovery File).
- Type "Mail -version" from a command prompt open in the gordanobin directory.
- Type "ServiceName -v" from a command prompt open in the gordanobin directory, where ServiceName is one of SMTP, POP, IMAP, WWW, etc.
- In Windows, select Properties for one of the executables (e.g. bin/smtp.exe) and check the version number displayed.
Keywords:Older version ftp download products