What is the Basic List Service?
The Basic List Server known as GMS List Server provides a reduced range of features as compared to GMS Communication Server while allowing mass mailing of messages to email addresses. GMS List Server can provide full list services and run discussion lists, public forums, etc. but without all of the advanced features of GMS Communication Server such as customization of messages, archiving, moderation, ODBC connectivity, configurable digests and file management services.
- Should I use #gmslist# or #gmscom#?
- What are the prices for #GMSList#?
- Can I allow posts from members only with #gmslist#
- Can I require confirmations for joins and leaves in #gmslist#?
- What is NTList?
- How do the different product names fit into the Gordano software portfolio?
- Does GMS List Server support Moderation?
- What is a list server?