What is GMS Auto Port?
GMS Auto Port is a patented method of moving users and their mailboxes from any other Internet Standards compliant Mail Server to GMS. Autoport is included as a standard part of GMS and will automatically transfer the user’s name, password and all folders to GMS without interupting the user’s service.
Full details are available in the PDF file below.
- When using #GMSAUto# how is the user information moved from one server to another?
- When using #GMSAuto# at what point do I retire the old server?
- What mail servers can GMS Auto Port port from?
- Gordano’s GMS Auto Port technology receives UK Patent
- What is the best method of porting from an incumbent messaging system to GMS?