What is contained in release 3088?
Build 3088 contains a number of fixes and performance improvements. For more details view the individual KB articles listed below.
- Why does clicking on ‘Users’ in the admin GUI result in 100% WWW CPU usage?
- Why is my inbox emply when ported to #gms# on UNIX?
- Why do some messages give a " End Of File (35)" error when passing through VSM?
- Why are #GMSWeb# users able to create mail messages larger than the maximum allowed message size?
- Why are some attachments bypassing the #GMSAS# attachment blocking?
- Why are CC messages not scanned by my #GMSAS#
- What does the error "cant append mailbox" mean in IMAP?
- Why is Virus Scanning slow with inline scanning enabled?
- Why does the Braid virus executable not get caught by attachment blocking unless GMS Anti-Spam has "scan inline text" selected?
- Why have some of my folders disappeared after porting to GMS on UNIX?
- Why do the fields in GMS Webmail not display correctly when I first log in?
- Why can’t I see all my columns in GMS Webmail?