What is contained in release 3037?
Release 3037 released on the 8th of May 2002 contains the following major items:
- Personal anti-spam
- Why do VPP Updates constantly occur?
- Why do my alarms always go off at the wrong time of day?
- What are the traps reported in Linux GLMail?
- Why does lack of disk space cause lost mail?
- Does #GMS# allow includes in delivery scripts?
- Can I use regular expressions in the #GMSAS# rwords file?
- How do I white list certain IP’s so that they pass my DNSBL checks?
- Do Gordano Products support RFC 1734?
- Does #GMSAV# work against malformed MIME and UUEncode files?
- Why don’t some of my alarms work?
- Why does smtp see extra input after a message is received?
- What is contained in release 3037?
- Why aren’t messages being sent by WebMail?
- Why did GMS Anti-Virus allow through a message with a virus?
- Can I rewrite outbound mail headers?
- Can I add extra headers to a message?
- How do I restrict access to the GMS Core Mail Processing & Delivery proxy server?
- Why can users not set autoresponders via the mail manager account?
- Why does my Unix server do so many DNS lookups?
- How can I run a non interactive installation?
- How can I import data into Address Books?
- How do I allow a "rejection list" of FROM & TO addresses?
- Why can I not send or receive mail?
- Why does the second access to IMAP mailbox fail?