A script is a list of commands that can be executed without user interaction. A script language is a simple programming language with which you can write scripts. A script is processed by an interpreter.
Gordano’s products support the Mail Meta Language (MML) scripting language. Designed in house by the Gordano developers this scripting language is specifically designed to assist with the processing of Internet mail messages.
- Can I rewrite outbound mail headers?
- Can I add extra headers to a message?
- How do I change a variable using MML?
- Can I have more than one SMTP script?
- How do I enable full MML errors?
- How can I mask my internal IP addresses from the Received header?
- How do I prevent loops when using MML scripts?
- What Is Mail Meta Language (MML)?
- Can I work with multiple recipients in MML Scripts?
- How can I create an MML script that affects outbound mail?
Keywords:MML scripts processing interpret