What is a CFX Tag?
CFX tags are custom tags written against the ColdFusion the Application Programming Interface. They are generally implemented as DLL files and are used to extend the capabilities of Cold Fusion servers. They have the following capabilities:
- Handle any number of custom attributes.
- Use and manipulate ColdFusion queries for custom formatting.
- Generate ColdFusion queries for interfacing with non-ODBC based information sources.
- Dynamically generate HTML to be returned to the client.
- Set variables within the ColdFusion application page from which they are called.
- Throw exceptions which result in standard ColdFusion error messages.
Keywords:CFX Tag Cold Fusion CFX_NTMail Allaire