Is there a page where I can see relevant GMS information at a glance on my server?
Yes. We have added a new default HTML page to the standard WWW server included within GMS if port 80 is not already in use. You will find by going to this page that it contains:
- list of things that the administrator needs to do to complete setting up the mail server (i.e. MX records, add users, etc.)
- Hotlink to administration GUI
- KB articles for using port 80 for webmail and other useful KB articles
- details of tutorials about email available on our website
- list of product components and benefits (inc. support & maintenance)
- List of ports available (i.e. 80 for web, 8000 for admin, 8080 for proxy, etc.)
- link to www.gordano.com for more information including contact telephone, fax, and email details.
To access the page simply point a browser at the fully qualified domain name of your server on the standard HTTP port i.e. http://servername.domain.com
Keywords:gms webpage instructions information