I have mail folders under GMS Server in Outlook, why do they not synchronise to the server?
I have configured GMS Collaboration Server, and have a tree in my folder view called "GMS Server". In this tree I have mail folders but these are not synchronised to the server, why is this?
GMS Collaboration Server is designed to be used in conjunction with an IMAP mail account. Your "GMS Server" menu tree gives you access to Calendars, Notes, Tasks, Journals and Contacts, all of which are synchronised to the server.
Your mail however needs to be stored in IMAP folders – if you don’t already have one, you need to add an IMAP account using the "Tools->Accounts" menu and then move the contents of the mail folders you currently have listed under "GMS Server" into IMAP folders. Your mail is then synchronised with the server, and available in GMS Webmail.
- Which versions of Outlook and Windows does the MAPI connector work with?
- How do I install #GMSCollab#?
- I currently use Outlook in stand alone mode or against another server, how do I move my data onto my GMS server using GMS Collaboration?
- When should I synchronize Outlook with GMS Address Book or GMS Folders?
- What is GMS Collaboration?
Keywords:Collaboration, Outlook, syncrhonise, synchronize