How do I tell what viruses I am protected against when using GMS Anti-Virus?
There is a list of all viruses you are protected against available through the GUI at Reports > Virus List Report. There are a whole class of viruses which have no name but which you are protected against.
Naming conventions vary across virus vendors so when checking for a specific virus, please be sure to use wildcards to increase the chance of a match.
- How can I be confident that #GMSAV# protects my messaging server from email viruses?
- Does #GMSAV# work against malformed MIME and UUEncode files?
- Can #GMSAV# quarantine a virus infected email message?
- If I use GMS Anti-Virus, how quickly can I expect to be protected against a new virus?
- How do I immediately update my definition files?
- Who decides the name for a virus?
- What is contained in release 3075?
Keywords:virus list all virii viruses protect