Introducing GMS Meet
You could argue that connectivity and communication are the central facets of email messaging. But as email itself has evolved, so too has the way in which you connect and communicate with the outside world. From a business perspective, this could be connections and communications between employees, colleagues, customers or providers. Whoever it is, we can all agree that email is the chain linking these connections and augmenting the communications from organisation to organisation, person to person, and system to system.
But is it the be all and end all of inter-business networking?Â In a time when more and more people are working on the go, need answers to their questions sooner, and want to spend less to make more, email is now but one element in an arsenal of internal business productivity tools that will help you connect faster and communicate better than ever before. This is where GMS Webspace comes in, acting as a central access point to a host of business productivity applications such as GMS Drive, GMS Office and now our all new video conferencing platform, GMS Meet.
Optimised for use with GMS Cloud, GMS Meet allows you to host and join multi-party video conferences directly from your browser, working as a strong alternative to Skype for Business.
Here’s a few other things that make GMS Meet great:
- Accessing GMS Meet is easy. Set up a room directly from GMS Webspace.
- It’s simple to use. If you want to invite somebody, all you need to do is simply share your conference URL with them to get started.
- There are no artificial restrictions on the number of users or conference members.
- Collaborate on content. You can share your screen with others making GMS Meet ideal for online presentations, referencing, lectures and and technical support sessions.
- We value your privacy. GMS Meet supports end-to-end encryption, but there’s also the option to secure your “rooms” with passwords to avoid unwanted interference.
- High audio and video quality.