Everybody needs help from time to time. And asking for it should be as easy as picking up the phone, or sending a quick email. Because good service never waits.
At GMS we have spent the last twenty years finessing the service we provide to our customers by focusing on our Support and how we can help you help yourselves. Building around this philosophy, our team of support engineers are more efficient and effective than ever, solving your problems, both big and small, day in and day out.
Our Helpdesk forms the backbone of how we meet the needs and requirements of our customers. Making use of a dedicated ticket system, it’s never been easier to raise a query and get the answers you’re looking for. It also means a far improved response time because our engineers monitor your needs in real-time, providing useful information, knowledge base materials and troubleshooting to get you through those nuisance moments, so that you can get on with running your business.
A large part of streamlining the support we offer comes down to the fundamental do’s and don’ts of customer service. Far from being just a checklist, we base our ideals around these in order to ensure we can make the most of your experience in using GMS. Support isn’t defined by these components, of course, but they can be seen as golden rules in planning our evolving support strategy:
- Manage expectations – We believe that trust speaks volumes for an organisation. This is why we make our message clear from the get-go. You can have GMS Support inclusive with GMS On Premise or GMS Cloud solutions, but there’s also the opportunity to purchase additional cover for those times that fall outside of normal business hours.
- Make contact easy – We don’t hide behind automated messages or tedious holding times. Our Support team are always available, whether you’re contacting them by telephone or email.
- Respond as clearly as possible – We know that not everybody is a technical wizard, which is why we like to keep it simple. That means no jargon, no complications, and no confusion.
- Use the right tools – Besides telephone and email, we use our Helpdesk as the first port of call when dealing with your problems. Our ticketing system is the tried and tested, most efficient and effective way of getting your issues dealt with, in real time, at the drop of a hat.
- Be proactive – We go out of our way to find out what you think. Not only does it help us get better at what we do, we also want to make sure that you are satisfied with the solutions we offer. Got something you need to tell us? Feel free to give us a call.
- Build relationships – We wouldn’t be where we are today without the loyalty of our customer base. Keep it up, guys!
- Improve and scale – The beauty of our products is scalability. This means that as your business grows, so too does your software. With this, we’re always looking to evolve, and Support is no exception.
- Document problems – Our knowledge base is where you’ll find all the information you need to run our software. Our FAQs, troubleshooting guides and instruction manuals are an informative and more in-depth way of managing your installation(s).
- Acknowledge – We believe in giving credit where credit is due. That’s why we don’t take for granted the feedback you provide to us.
- Treat the customer how you would wish to be treated – it’s as simple as that.
Using the above as a guideline, we are confident that our support has all the qualities you’d expect, and more. Our engineers have had an active part in developing the products that you use. They know the system inside out because they have had a hand in its design. Whatsmore, our support is fully inclusive with your GMS On Premise or GMS Cloud solution, with the option to upgrade your contract to give you extra cover outside of working hours, as required.
If you’re interested in learning more about how our Support team can help you, visit www.gordano.com/support. Alternatively, give them a call today.