What is alert 8387?
The message will be transferred to the remote server using the listed ESMTP options. The ESMTP options possible are RESTART, DSN, PIPELINING, 8BITMIME, TLS, AUTH and SIZE. If some are not listed then either GMS has been configured not to use them or the remote system does not support them.
In this case, session Undefined was was processing a message to be delivered to the server Undefined (IP address Undefined). The local folder name is Undefined. The options that will be used are Undefined.
No action is required by you.
- How do I set up Secure SMTP (STARTTLS)?
- What is the SMTP AUTH command?
- What is 8BITMIME?
- What are the benefits of Enhanced SMTP?
- What is DSN?
- What is PIPELINING?
- How do alerts work?
- What is the SMTP MAIL clause?
- What are the benefits of CHECKPOINT?
Keywords:ESMTP RESTART DSN PIPELINING 8BITMIME TLS AUTH SIZE 8387