GMS needed to check a user’s password. GMS has been configured to use a library function. These libraries may be
- LDAP A Gordano supplied library to authenticate users against an LDAP service;
- ODBC A Gordano supplied library that authenticates against an SQL server;
- A User library A library that has been written by a customer to do custom authentication.
When GMS used the function, it returned an error.
In this case, GMS was attempting to authenitcate Undefined@Undefined when the library returned an error code of Undefined.
If the user library has been used, this is not a problem with GMS. For the LDAP and ODBC libraries, please check the configuration of the libraries and ensure that the authentication source is running.
- How do I authenticate using ODBC?
- How do alerts work?
- How do I contact Gordano Support?
- What is LDAP?
Keywords:user library DLL ODBC LDAP authentication 8401