GMS attempted to establish an encrypted session to the remote server in order to send email securely. Unfortunately the attempt to set up the SSL connection failed.
In this case, session Undefined was was processing a message to be delivered to the server Undefined (IP address Undefined). The local folder name is Undefined. The attempt to complete the TLS connection failed with GMS error code Undefined.
To resolve this problem, make sure that
- GMS has the correct certificate installed;
- the remote server or client conforms to the SSL or STARTTLS standard;
- the remote server or client is correctly configured;
- Check the error code returned by GMS and resolve the issue.
Unless the administrator has set this domain to require an SSL (TLS) connection a non SSL connection will be attempted.
- How do I set up Secure SMTP (STARTTLS)?
- How do alerts work?
- What are the GMS error codes?
- What are the benefits of protocol level encryption?
Keywords:SSL TLS POST 8358