A POP3 client has logged on to GMS with TLS and unexpectedly issued another STLS command. This command should never be issued at this stage so it is likely that
- there is a problem with the remote POP3 client
In this case, session Undefined was processing a connection from Undefined when the client sent the command
. GMS responded with
-ERR Command not permitted with TLS active.
To resolve this problem, you will need to identify the user of the system at Undefined and find out what they are doing. Perhaps you should suggest that they use GMS Webmail to access their email.
- What are the benefits of protocol level encryption?
- How do I enforce the use of SPOP?
- How do I contact the owner of a client?
- How do alerts work?
- Can I provide secure access to email?
Keywords:commands out of sequence STLS RFC2595 8163