A remote system issued an AUTH command to GMS but did not provide any parameters for the authentication process. Therefore, GMS has rejected the command.
In this case session Undefined was processing a connection from the server/client at Undefined when it received the command
so GMS responded with
This problem is caused by a remote system (client or server) which does not comply with Internet Standards. In order to resolve this issue you will need to contact the owner of the server/client at Undefined and ask them to contact their software suppliers for an updated version.
- What is the SMTP AUTH command?
- How do I contact the owner of a client?
- How do I use SMTP Authentication with Netscape or Outlook Express?
- What is SMTP Response Code Theory?
- How do I enable SMTP Authentication?
- How do I contact the owner of a remote server?
- Why can’t my remote users authenticate using ESMTP AUTH?
Keywords:AUTH compliance RFC821 RFC2821 RFC2554