The remote system issued a EHLO greeting command to GMS but did not include its name (or hostname) so GMS has rejected the command. The name of the remote system is required by the Internet Standards.
In this case session Undefined was processing a connection from the server/client at Undefined when it received the command
so GMS responded with
This problem is caused by a remote system which does not comply with Internet Standards. In order to resolve this issue you will need to contact the owner of the server at Undefined and ask them to contact their software suppliers for an updated version.
- What is the SMTP HELO/EHLO clause?
- How do I contact the owner of a client?
- What is SMTP Response Code Theory?
- What is contained in release 3075?
- How do I contact the owner of a remote server?
Keywords:HELO EHLO compliance RFC821 RFC2821