GMS Anti-Spam filtering has identified a restricted word or phrase in the email message and has either permanently or temporarily rejected the email message. Filtering is part of GMS Anti-Spam. GMS will analyse different parts of the message depending upon the current mode, for example, only the header may be checked, the header and body, a given number of lines, etc. GMS saves resources by carrying out this check once per email message (and not for each recipient of the email message).
In this case, session Undefined was receiving a message from Undefined apparently from Undefined. The message was rejected with
because the word or phrase "Undefined" was found in the message.
If this message should have been delivered, modify the word(s) that have been chosen for the filter. The words are stored in the restricted word file, the mode in the domain variable "RestrictedWordMode" and the message returned when a word is matched is in the domain variable "RestrictedWordFileMes".
- Can I use regular expressions in the #GMSAS# rwords file?
- Can I use wildcards in my restricted words file?
- How do I contact the owner of a remote server?
- What is SMTP Response Code Theory?
- How do I escape wildcards in Restricted Words
- Does the restricted word filter support regular expressions or wildcards?
- How do I contact the owner of a client?
Keywords:Anti-spam words phrases restrictedwordmode restrictedwordfilemes global filtering analyses message contents