Update the ASA database Server to the latest version.
This FAQ applies to OfficeTalk v4.5.1 running ASA v9. If running an earlier version of OfficeTalk you must first upgrade to v4.5.1. Before proceeding check that the version of ASA is v9. To do this open the ODBC Manager in Administrative Tools and click on the System DSN tab.
If problems are being experienced with the ASA database server asserting, then it is advisable that the latest version of Adaptive Server Anywhere be installed.
- Please download This Zip File and extract the contents.
- Stop the “Adaptive Server Anywhere – OfficeTalk” service using the Services applet in Administrative Tools.
- Copy the extracted files to
%programfiles%OfficeTalk SQL Anywhere
- The files should overwrite the existing versions. There will be three .lic files in addition to the existing files.
- Please check that dbsrv9.exe is now version 184.108.40.20674
- Restart the “Adaptive Server Anywhere – OfficeTalk” service