Why is my NT SAM authentication not working?
I have setup NT SAM authentication but the users are not appearing in the interface and they can not log on. What could be wrong?
First of all please ensure that you have a copy of the NTMail administrator guide for the version of NTMail that you are running. To locate the NT SAM authentication options.
You will then need to make sure that you are pointing GMS at the correct machine holding the users.
The NT SAM users then need to be in a group with the same name as the domain GMS.
GMS domain = domain.com
NT SAM user group = domain.com
- Why can’t Windows NT Users logon?
- NT Database users are unable to receive or check their mail
- If a user is removed from the NT SAM will this affect their mail?
- How does GMS Webmail transmit and validate passwords when SAM users log on?
- NT Database Users not recognised
Keywords:NT SAM, authentication, users