This has now been fixed. There were issues with event dates which spanned over the ends of months. Also, the last few days in the month were sometimes not marked even though events were scheduled for those times.
The dates are now correctly highlighted in the date applet when events are scheduled.
- What is the difference between Personal and Shared calendars?
- What are Shared Calendars?
- Can I get my calendar alerts via instant messages?
- Why are the alarms set for Calendar Events running at the incorrect time?
- Why do my Calendar Alarms not work on a fresh #GMSWeb# install?
- What is GMS Web Organizer?
- What is the difference between Calendaring and Scheduling?
- When I click on "Remind Me" why don’t I get a reminder?
- What is iCal?
- What is contained in release 3075?
- Why don’t some of my alarms work?
Keywords:calendar calender applet date events schedule wrong highlight