Why do my messages not appear/update in the webmail preview pane
When using Firefox version 15 the message body in the preview pane is either not loaded or when switching between messages the preview pane does not update. Why is this?
To work around this issue we have produced some files to update the WebMail interface and correct the issue.
Please download the h20120831_3793.zip file containing the new files in the link below. Once you have the zip file downloaded you will need to follow these instructions to update the WebMail script files:
- First of all please stop all of the GMS services
-One way of doing this is to type ‘mail -stop’ at a command prompt in the /gordano/bin folder.
- Now go to the /gordano/bin folder in windows explorer.
- Take a backup copy of the *.bin files in this folder.
- Replace the *.bin files with the files taken from the downloaded h20120831_3793.zip file.
- Start the GMS services again
-You can do this by typing ‘mail -start’ at a command prompt in the /gordano/bin folder.
Keywords:firefox messages webmail preview display