Why are certain sections of the GMS interface not loading correctly?
When I have successfully logged on to the GMS interface some of the frames do not appear to be loading, or show as a gray box. Why is this?
Both the GMS Administration and GMS Webmail Professional interfaces require a Java capable browser. If Java is not installed, or has been de-activated, then the GMS interface will only load the parts of the page which do not require Java.
Please ensure that you have installed Java in the browser, and that it is enabled.
Alternatively if this is not possible you can use the GMS Webmail Express client as this does not require Java.
- Which implementation of Java should I use with #GMS#?
- Why does a page reload take a long time?
- My system does not have java installed, how can I obtain it?
- Why are some international characters not displayed correctly in GMS Webmail?
- What is JAVA?
- What are the features of the GMS Webmail Express Client?
Keywords:Java page display load admin interface grey