Version 16.00.3712 of the Gordano Messaging Suite was released on the 9th of June 2009. This release focuses improving integration of GMS with Microsoft Sharepoint.
A Sharepoint server can now integrate with the data stored in the GMS database to display user’s calendar and address book data in a sharepoint portal site.
Full list of fixes and enhancements to build 3712 include:
- An issue with the placement of startup scripts on Ubuntu would prevent the software automatically starting at boot time. The startup script placement is now fixed.
- Certain non-essential files included in the setup.txt on Linux could cause permissions problems when restored, these have been removed.
- An expired demo of GMS Mail would incorrectly show as a firewall trial, this has been fixed.
- The presence of an emtpy “AUTH” parameter during ESMTP transactions could cause delivery issues, this is fixed.
- When deleting a domain, the timed events for that domain were not removed from the timed event file – they now are.
- A change to the LDAP query handling introduced in v15.02 could cause issues for querying systems configured with a single LDAP rule – this has been fixed.
- Encoding of To: and Cc: headers when footers were added could cause corruption in rare cases – this has been fixed.
- The “mail -loadshare” command used for splitting a server onto to hardware platforms was not working, this has been fixed.
- When composing a message with a font selected on occcasions the font choice was not honoured, it now is.
- When using reply-all to a message with a large number of recipients, the To: or Cc: field could be truncated, it now is not.
- A limit was applied to the the To: or Cc: field in webmail which prevented large numbers of emails being inserted into them – this has been fixed.
- A display issue prevented scroll bars from showing in read only events in a calendar, this has been fixed.
- Folders with certain characters in the name could cause an error in the folder list view, this has been fixed.
- Incorrect construction of messages with vCards in webmail express could occur when attachments were added, this has been fixed.
- A problem prevented scrollbars displaying in the Opera web browser, they now do.
- There was a typo in compose quiz gizmo that has been corrected.
- Time stamps were not being set in Webmail tasks, they now are.
- Some display issues have been fixed with the Safari browser.
- A Dash in an address book name would prevent that book from working correctly, this is fixed.
- An issue in the multi-language support prevented Italian from loading, this has been fixed.
- When clicking on a quarantine reminder email link, focus is now moved to the password field, previously it was not.
GMS Collaboration Client
- Private calendar entries would incorrectly still display the configured location, they now do not.
Keywords:gms 3712 new release