Whats new in Build 3180?
Release 3180 of GMS enhances and expands on the existing Anti-Spam funtionality of the suite with the addition of a further two high amenity content filtering options.
- Bayesian Filters
Customers are seeing an upwards of 98% success rate in stopping spam when using our new Bayesian filtering technology with virtually zero false positives.
- Dynamic Word files
Populated from messages caught in our dedicated spam traps the dynamic word filter can be updated on your system at user defined intervals and is a useful method of staying up to date with the ever change composition of spam. The word list is updated by dedicated engineers who have a keen understanding of what does and doesn’t constitute spam. They do however err on the side of caution to prevent the occurrence of false positives.
- How do I run GMS on Redhat 9 or Suse 9.1?
- Why do messages marked as spam appear as good mail?
- How do I tell which version of glibc I have installed on my system?
- Best practice on using the Bayesian filter
- Should I update my virus definition files immediately on upgrade?
- Why do messages marked as good mail appear as spam?
- What is Bayesian filtering?
- NEW RELEASE ! Gordano Adds Bayesian Filtering Functionality to GMS
- How do I install the Bayesian Filter?
Keywords:Build 3180 Bayesian filters dynamic anti-spam antispam as spam