This hotfix for build 3241 of GMS provides fixes for two issues as follows:
- 100% CPU usage by the IMAP service when clients disconect while the server is sending precisely the end of message indicator.
- A loss of handles in the IMAP service when users log on in the case where IMAP ACL’s (Access Control Lists) are enabled.
Note that hotfixes are cumulative so there is no need to apply any earlier hotfixes for the IMAP service.
- How do I install a patch?
- How do I determine which hotfixes to apply to my system?
- How do I apply hotfixes to my GMS server
- What is a Hotfix?
Keywords:hotfix imap h20040726