What is alert 8459?
A message was sent to a list for posting to all the list members. The message was not posted immediately because it has been forwarded to the moderator(s) for checking. As soon as one of the moderators accepts the posting, the message will be forwarded out to all list members. Note GMS Communication Server allows you to set up moderation in several ways:
- All moderators receive and can accept the message;
- The messages are distributed between moderators for acceptance.
Having more than one moderator allows cover for holidays, vacations and illness.
In this case, request Undefined was going to post a message from Undefined to all the members of the list Undefined.
This is the correct result, no action is required by you.
- How do I setup and run a discussion?
- How do alerts work?
- How do I provide a password for joining/leaving/posting to a list?
- How do a configure a list for delivering newsletters?
Keywords:post moderation moderator 8459