GMS is going to send some email to the remote server but it does not support Enhanced SMTP. GMS will fall back and use the basic SMTP protocol.
In this case, session Undefined was was processing a message to be delivered to the server Undefined (IP address Undefined). The local folder name is Undefined.
No action is required by you although you may wish to contact the owner of the remote server and ask them to implement a system that supports ESMTP so that email is delivered more efficiently.
- How do I set up Secure SMTP (STARTTLS)?
- What are the benefits of CHECKPOINT?
- What is PIPELINING?
- What is the SMTP MAIL clause?
- How do alerts work?
- How do I contact the owner of a remote server?
- What is 8BITMIME?
- What is DSN?
- What are the benefits of Enhanced SMTP?
- What is the SMTP AUTH command?
Keywords:ESMTP RESTART DSN PIPELINING 8BITMIME TLS AUTH SIZE 8388