GMS attempted to log on to the remote server and authenticate itself. However, the remote server has rejected the attempt to authenticate. Any messages to this server will be returned.
In this case, session Undefined was was processing a message to be delivered to the server Undefined (IP address Undefined). The local folder name is Undefined and the failure error code was Undefined.
In order to resolve this problem you will need to check
- You have given GMS the right authentication details;
- The remote server supports the Ehanced SMTP option AUTH;
- The remote server has the right authentication details
- look up the GMS error code Undefined.
- What are the #GMS# error codes?
- How do alerts work?
- What is SMTP Response Code Theory?
- What is the SMTP AUTH command?
Keywords:AUTH POST failed 8361