A secure connection with an IMAP4 client has been rejected.
In this case session Undefined was processing an attempt to make a secure connection from a client at IP address Undefined. The connection was rejected with
with the GMS error code Undefined.
To resolve this problem you will need to make sure that
- GMS has the correct certificate installed;
- the remote server or client conforms to the SSL or STARTTLS standard; and
- the remote client is correctly configured.
- What are the #GMS# error codes?
- What are the benefits of protocol level encryption?
- How do alerts work?
Keywords:SSL IMAP4 rejected failure 8292