What is alert 8203?
A POP3 client requested a secure connection to GMS Secure Socket Layer in order to transmit encrypted email messages. The request to set up the secure connection failed.
Session Undefined received a connection from a client at the IP address Undefined. The connection failed with the GMS error code Undefined.
In order to resolve this problem check:
- That you have installed the SSL certificate in the client and server correctly;
- Check the definition of the GMS error code Undefined;
- That you have the latest version of the client which supports POP3 over SSL correctly.
- What are the benefits of protocol level encryption?
- What are the GMS error codes?
- How do alerts work?
Keywords:SSL SPOP encryption 8203