What is alert 8123?
GMS has returned an error to the remote server’s ETRN command because the command was not formed correctly.
In this case, session Undefined is processing a connection from Undefined. The remote server gave the SMTP command
GMS rejected the command with
500 Syntax error.
This problem will not cause GMS any problems. This problem is most likely to be caused by someone who is attacking your system to attempt to find a weakness. If you wish to find out more, you will need to contact the owner of the remote system.
- How do I contact the owner of a remote server?
- What options can other servers use to request email using the ETRN extension?
- How do alerts work?
- How do I contact the owner of a client?
- What is SMTP Response Code Theory?
- How do I get GMS to request email using the ETRN extension?
Keywords:ETRN syntax error TURN RFC1985 8123