A remote system issued an ETRN command to GMS but the command has been disabled. GMS has rejected the command.
In this case session Undefined was processing a connection from the server/client at Undefined when it received the command
so GMS responded with
This problem is most likely to be caused by someone who is attacking your system in an attempt to find a weakness. This potential attack has been identified by GMS and ignored. To find out why this is being done, contact the owner of the IP address Undefined and ask them.
- How do I contact the owner of a remote server?
- What is ETRN?
- How do I get #GMS# to request email using the ETRN extension?
- What is SMTP Response Code Theory?
- What options can other servers use to request email using the ETRN extension?
- How do I contact the owner of a client?
- How do alerts work?
Keywords:ETRN disabled command not allowed attack rejected TURN RFC1985 8115