What is alert 8081?
A remote system has attempted to create a secure connection to GMS using STARTTLS. Unfortunately there was an error setting up the connection.
In this case session Undefined was processing a connection from Undefined and rejected the attempt to start the connection with
The error code is Undefined. In order to resolve why this happened, you will need to check what the error code Undefined means in the KB entry about GMS error codes.
- How do I contact the owner of a client?
- Can I provide secure access to email?
- How do I contact the owner of a remote server?
- Which Type of SSL Certificate should I choose?
- How do I set up Secure SMTP (STARTTLS)?
Keywords:STARTTLS SSL SSMTP