What is alert 8080?
A remote system (client or server) has negotiated a secure channel with GMS for the delivery of email. This means that the email message between that system and GMS will be encrypted so that no third party can spy or copy the message while it is in transit. If GMS needs to relay this message (e.g. if the message was sent by someone internally to someone external), GMS Secure Socket Layer can be configured to require that the onbound transmission is also over a secure channel.
In this case, session Undefined has established a secure connection with the remote client or server at the IP address Undefined.
No action is required by you.
- How do I contact the owner of a client?
- Can I provide secure access to email?
- How do I force the use of #GMSSSL# when posting to remote servers?
- How do I set up Secure SMTP (STARTTLS)?
- How do I contact the owner of a remote server?
- Which Type of SSL Certificate should I choose?
Keywords:STARTTLS SSL SSMTP