A remote system issued an AUTH command to GMS and the authentication was not valid. Therefore, GMS has rejected the command.
In this case session Undefined was processing a connection from the server/client at Undefined when it received the command
so GMS responded with
This problem is caused by a remote system (client or server) which does not comply with Internet Standards. In order to resolve this issue you will need to contact the owner of the server/client at Undefined and ask them to contact their software suppliers for an updated version.
- What is the SMTP AUTH command?
- How do I contact the owner of a client?
- How do I use SMTP Authentication with Netscape or Outlook Express?
- What is SMTP Response Code Theory?
- How do I enable SMTP Authentication?
- How do I contact the owner of a remote server?
- Why can’t my remote users authenticate using ESMTP AUTH?
Keywords:AUTH compliance RFC821 RFC2821 RFC2554