What is alert 8029?
The remote server or client has sent a message to GMS with an address that can’t be interpreted as an Internet email address. Since the address is malformed and can’t be delivered, GMS has refused the message. By rejecting the message at the RCPT clause, GMS is saving considerable network bandwidth because the message body has not been sent over the network.
In this case, session Undefined is receiving a message from the server at Undefined apparently from Undefined. The message was rejected with
and it was apparently to
To resolve this issue first check the IP address Undefined
- If the IP address is one of your IP addresses, you will need to contact the person using the mail client and ask them to correct the email address;
- If the IP address is external, then you will need to contact the owner of the remote server to inform them that their server is not processing email messages correctly. This may well mean that their mail server is not Internet Standards compliant.
- What is RFC821?
- How do I contact the owner of a client?
- How do I contact the owner of a remote server?
- What is SMTP Response Code Theory?
Keywords:RFC821 RFC2821 reject malformed bandwidth bad