How can I reset all of my user profiles to the domain base?
I have upgraded GMS server from an old, unsupported version to the latest and greatest only to find
that all my users have been assigned to an ‘unknown’ profile. How can I fix this for all the users on my system?
Gordano Support have written an MML script that will reset profiles for all users in each domain so these users will be assigned to the domain base profile upon completion of the script.
- Extract the script to your Gordano/MML directory.
- Open the script with a plain text editor and change the username and password to reflect an administrator account on your system. Save the file.
- Empty your current GordanoProfiles directory before running the script.
- Run the script by calling the file through your web browser, for example:
- Then stop and start all of the GMS services.
Keywords:unknown, profile, MML , profilefix